RHS

Post your suggestions for Server Mods Here
BlackFish

RHS

Postby BlackFish » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:07 am

Really no need to explain it, everyone has it. Pretty much everyone agrees it should be added, Opfor is lacking way too much firepower.
CUP should be replaced with RHS.

The whole server needs an overhaul, needs new content. Your losing players, every week the peak player count is dwindling.

CpnJackHarkness

Re: RHS

Postby CpnJackHarkness » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:40 pm

+1, really nothing can match the quality of RHS's ground units and uniforms. CUP is nice but at its core it's just ported Arma 2 resources. While I don't think every single vehicle from RHS should be added, grabbing some of the mainstays such as T-72's, T-80's, T-90's, BMPs, BMD, and some of the self-propelled artillery would be great in terms of balancing out the teams vehicle wise.
in-game/steam name: marc defranco

Schmeisser

Postby Schmeisser » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:00 pm

RHS is way better!

and WW2 Mod :D

Liveandletdie
Site Admin

Postby Liveandletdie » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:58 pm

The main problem with RHS is the lack of steam support, the RHS team is opposed to the steam workshop policies hence why it is currently not on steam. Having steam workshop support is 100% required to keep the mod process simple for users. If we attempt to add RHS to steam ourselves it will likely get pulled pretty quickly due to copyright issues...FEEL FREE TO PURSUADE the RHS team to add it to steam and the second it is added we will add it!

Apollo

Postby Apollo » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:43 pm

Liveandletdie wrote:The main problem with RHS is the lack of steam support, the RHS team is opposed to the steam workshop policies hence why it is currently not on steam. Having steam workshop support is 100% required to keep the mod process simple for users. If we attempt to add RHS to steam ourselves it will likely get pulled pretty quickly due to copyright issues...FEEL FREE TO PURSUADE the RHS team to add it to steam and the second it is added we will add it!

Agreed its a server requirement that the mod be put on steam workshop by its creators or that we have permission to post/integrate it.

MysticDaedra

Postby MysticDaedra » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:56 pm

OK... but pretty much everyone uses Blastcore or JSRS which the last time I checked wasn't on Steam, so... those of us who use these mods also have to keep them up-to-date 'cause of server keys. Just saying...

SpanishSurfer
Site Admin

Postby SpanishSurfer » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:39 am

MysticDaedra wrote:OK... but pretty much everyone uses Blastcore or JSRS which the last time I checked wasn't on Steam, so... those of us who use these mods also have to keep them up-to-date 'cause of server keys. Just saying...

JSRS is not mandatory to play on OFPS, just saying.

Apollo

Postby Apollo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:02 am

MysticDaedra wrote:OK... but pretty much everyone uses Blastcore or JSRS which the last time I checked wasn't on Steam, so... those of us who use these mods also have to keep them up-to-date 'cause of server keys. Just saying...

I think your confused, Blastcore is not something your required to have to join the server and play on it. your not "forced" to have it installed to play and can join the server and play without it.

Obviously this is NOT true for any models units or actual in game assets as you need to have those to play and join the server. If you did not have the T-72 model you could not join. Thus the delineation between the mod types.

MysticDaedra

Postby MysticDaedra » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:04 am

Ah, I think I understand now.

jappie2

Postby jappie2 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:22 am

Can't we ask them for permission to stuff a few RHS vehicles into the OFPS modpack?

Return to “ARMA 3 Mod Suggestions”