Scryser and his admin abuse

Discussion Related to the ARMA 2 Server and ARMA 2 in General.
ErbesClan

Scryser and his admin abuse

Postby ErbesClan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Dear Kyle,
It has come to our attention, that Scryser is abusing his admin powers, we have noticed this, as me, and 3 of my companions, witnessed it first hand. I got home from school today and hopped on TeamSpeak(Private) and they said they were on OFPS, so I went to my Favorites page, joined in, and what was going on at the time was fine. I had just gotten a jet, which means that I could now take out enemy targets freely. I had just been hit bad, and I decided to go back to the base we had for repairs, refit, and refuel. When I got back near base, I was decreasing in altitude, I wasn't gonna make the runway. So I threw the jet into Auto-Hover Mode, and was gently then hovering downwards. That was when Scryser showed up in and SU-25 Frogfoot. He shoots me down my dead AV-8B crashing down onto my buddy GodVPSlayer. So my buddies are shooting at him. HARD. They are hitting him with everything, M1A2 Tusk, Stinger, M2 Browning, AA Pods, and so, the M1A2 dies, and the gunner on the AA Pod dies, so I get in the AA Pod and shoot him down, and another guy comes rolling in, in a T-90, from a hill that goes about a click upwards, and it would take him almost 5 minutes to get down to us in the amount of trees in the way, but it takes him no time, and of course, as always, Im running my custom hack and script detector program. The tank rolled in, and we fired, 6 ROCKETS, before the fucker died. And of course, knowing your armor, you would know, that a normal T-90A, takes 2 MAAWS HEDP rockets to kill, I fired 4 before it was dead, not to mention an additional 2 out of the AA Stinger Pod. We finally kill the tank, which is when Scryser pops up, AGAIN, 50 seconds after being dead. Coincidence? I think not. He's also already got a T-90 and is already on us, and this is fucking impossible, because we would have heard it from atleast 100 meters away, but no, apparently, T-90's are silent, even though they are the LOUDEST TANK, IN THE GAME. So we are firing, and firing, and firing at him, and he kills us, ALL of us. And at this point, he's suppost to be dead, I've fired, 2 Stinger rockets, 4 HEDP MAAWS rockets, my buddy Xtr3me_Burrito has fired 2 out of a TOW launcher, and he isn't even scratched! At this point, we're thinking, okay, this is bullshit, he's suppost to be dead! But he's not, in total, we fired a maximum, of 8 ROCKETS AT HIM! You need to do something about him, because he's gonna bring your server down if you don't act fast about this major problem of admin abuse. Because I can tell you now, we ain't comin on any of your servers again, until you fix this problem, if you would like to contact me, feel free to contact me on Skype, my name is ErbesClan, and my Steam name is DJ Fire-Light if you would like to contact me through Steam.

Thank you,
ErbesClan

Sentient
Site Admin

Re: Scryser and his admin abuse

Postby Sentient » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:48 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You noobs are obviously noobs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scryser

Postby Scryser » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:18 pm

let me explain what really happend for the noobs your base at ne airfield got satcheld since lack of defence and walls
i just joind and opfor comm was allready at your base whit opfor hq hidden ofc so we used it like a ambu killd your base and stole your spot so i buy a plane to spot your new base dident even know you where stupid to build only 1 k away in the middel of nowhere so dident take long to bring a t90 there it was downhill you killd my mate his t90 while he killd your hq i was driving there then i showd up and killd what was left if you payd attion you would have seen smarty killd your hq so next time think before you accuse somwone of hacking lol

Deathgarde

Postby Deathgarde » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:07 am

and this is what kinds of people are playing on the server now? " I just got home from school? "
Noob kids whining about regulars allegedly hacking?

Time for a change?

I think so!!

KYLE
Site Admin

Postby KYLE » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:45 pm

Couple of things:

1. There is no possible way for a program of yours to detect any hacks/scripts. All scripts are processed server side.
2. We do not use vanilla armor/damage values because shit like tanks is way easy to kill.
3. Fast Travel and shit allows you to move much faster and sneak up on people.
4. Tanks are much faster and have hill climbing gears on our servers.
5. Launcher ranges and weapon damage against jets have been nerfed unless you are using a real AA tank and even then it is hit or miss.
OFPS.NET General Manager
Voted most abusive ARMA Admin by 9 out of 10 Adolescent DayZ Fags.
Bohemia isn't evil, they just spend all of their time making the parts of Arma 3 they couldn't finish on time into DLC.
All Admin Decisions are Final - Bitch and ill throw you into the Arma Sarlacc Pit.

KillerBD

Postby KillerBD » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:49 pm

By the way the 'MAAWS' or SMAW both can fire HEAA and HEDP rockets.

HEAA: High Explosive Anti Armor = Best for Tanks/armor/vehicles
HEDP: High Explosive 'Dual Purpose' = Which really, is just High Explosive Fragmentation, only intended for taking out infantry (not tanks/armor).

Since you're new, I'll also tell you the 'secrets' for the RPG-7:

PG-7V = Worst anti-armor rocket
PG-7VL = Improved anti-armor rocket
PG-7VR = Best anti-armor rocket (tandem-warhead type)
OG-7V(HE) = Anti-personnel

So long story short, you were shooting one of the LEAST effective 'anti-tank' rounds at a T90 and thus you ;_; (crying face) hurt feelings.

Next time use the proper equipment for improved results

<3

McFly

Postby McFly » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Hermagherd ban scryser!!!! :D noobs complain! we must remove scryser!!!
Last edited by McFly on Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deathgarde

Postby Deathgarde » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:46 pm

Just one minor correction.

HEDP = best for everything.

The "Dual Purpose " serves as a Tandem Charge as well, except it works slightly different than the RPG-7VR.

Killer is right, the weapon uses primarily High Explosive Fragmentation, but that is the second of tandem charge. The Primary is the Demolition charge that blasts bunkers and buildings, then uses subsequent frag blast to infict casualties against personel

KillerBD

Postby KillerBD » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:33 pm

^Sure, but keep in mind ArmA didn't exactly do a very good job of translating 'real life' into the game world.

Thus, for all intents/purposes: HEDP = Anti-personnel fragmentation round

Deathgarde

Postby Deathgarde » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:07 am

Like Chucky would've said.. " I accept that! "

Return to “ARMA 2”