TOPIC LOCKED: regulars dont play by the rulez

Discussion Related to the ARMA 2 Server and ARMA 2 in General.
Scryser

TOPIC LOCKED: regulars dont play by the rulez

Postby Scryser » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:44 pm

ADMIN EDIT:
Please PM me or OmonXR to Discuss specific player abuse issues. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. This thread has been locked.
-KYLE

factorys completely glitch in buildings less then 10 % sticks out or even nothing
when i tell them they tell its allouwd since its not indistuctibel buildings
2 games in a row mhq glitcht complety in buildings wtf is happeng to this once so good server
is this allouwd or not because if it is you will NEVER find my base anymore and getting sick of people bending rulez to there will (stacking glitching) and so on
and when i ask in global noobs dont even reply on a simple yes and no question even after fucking 20 times
geus you need clear rulez for fucking everything and then when nobody plays they kill mhq fair game i would say noobs and cheaters for the win

SpecOpOFPS

Re: regulars dont play by the rulez

Postby SpecOpOFPS » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:37 am

I know exactly what you are talking about. That one particular match (and the only one you can mention, looks like). It's when I joined and I was the only opfor, all others disconnected earlier. And there were two of you in blufor team. So I decided to play a little, regardless of the map status at the moment. And then in a few minutes you first contacted me and started offending. How did you call me, "pussy"? You also laughed that I didn't have a single kill after minutes of playing etc. And there were some other humiliating examples of your SUPER CORRECT behaviour towards a player (me). For no reason, btw. And I even know why was that. Because of the other player on you side. You remember him, it's d.g. He decided to talk to others in the same manner and you successfully copied his attitude. So I decided not to reply that shit since I was tired of it, a lot of idiots come to the server and I don't want to reply such crap. Then you called me "dumbass" and didn't even try to talk respectfully. So now questions to you, mr. good guy.
And by the way. I'm not a noob. I'm really good in fair PvP. I found your base in 20 minutes after joined, having only a bicycle. And that's where your favorite word comes: "LOOOOOOOOOOL". Oh, by the way, I put 11 satchels under it, then 6 more satchels, then attacked it with artillery and you can only say thanks to a buggy script because of which you HQ was not even damaged after all this. Or may be it was YOU or your teammate who were cheaters there, speaking about this your thread and complains. That's another "LOL" and "wtf".

In any case, first of all, your attitude to other persons is under a big question.
And one more. May be I'm not really right saying this, but, if your only reason for joining is to find and destroy HQ... well... are you sure you still enjoy arma 2? May be it's already something different? If you join to enjoy battle, PvP, contest, it's alright. If you join and after 2 hours say "fucking hq was glitching, waste of time, I'm out", then it looks strange, more like dependence.
Last edited by SpecOpOFPS on Fri May 01, 2015 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Scryser

Postby Scryser » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:38 pm

lol iasked 20 times nice maby you where alt tab and all i askd was if your hq was in a building glitch what you refused to answer on that i even needed to let a admin join your team to check it out and he made your factorys legit that you dident place but if you join a team and you see your factorys arent legit i expect you guys to make them legit if you place them or not i even said multipel times it waset your fault but the guy before you but you can make of it what you want and i personnly think im one of the few admins whit alot of patience for new players seen alot worse before i help new players and give alot of warnings but admins could have checkt the logs to see what en how it happend and i did call you a dumbass because you simply refused to answer a simpel yes and no question even after i did say multipel times im scryser on difrant name so in my opion lack of respect for admins wo try to get fair and legit games and there are no such things ass cheats to make hq not die for so far i know anyway hope to see you again on server and never mend to hurt your feelings but i get pissd when peopel dont play bye the rulez stacking or glitching factorys and specailly when they are regulars that now the rulez better then me

sry for bad english im not from usa

SpecOpOFPS

Postby SpecOpOFPS » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:47 am

Scryser wrote:lol iasked 20 times nice maby you where alt tab and all i askd was if your hq was in a building glitch what you refused to answer on that i even needed to let a admin join your team to check it out and he made your factorys legit that you dident place but if you join a team and you see your factorys arent legit i expect you guys to make them legit if you place them or not i even said multipel times it waset your fault but the guy before you but you can make of it what you want and i personnly think im one of the few admins whit alot of patience for new players seen alot worse before i help new players and give alot of warnings but admins could have checkt the logs to see what en how it happend and i did call you a dumbass because you simply refused to answer a simpel yes and no question even after i did say multipel times im scryser on difrant name so in my opion lack of respect for admins wo try to get fair and legit games and there are no such things ass cheats to make hq not die for so far i know anyway hope to see you again on server and never mend to hurt your feelings but i get pissd when peopel dont play bye the rulez stacking or glitching factorys and specailly when they are regulars that now the rulez better then me

sry for bad english im not from usa

Looks like you want me to repeat. Ok. You started that conversation with bad tone, you made enough to make me refuse talking to you. After that, you asked the question about HQ, yes, and did it thousand hundred million times, but I didn't care what you wanted to know and didn't bother with that because you made me think you were either a stupid kid who teases and talks shit, or just a person who doesn't respect others, and me particularly at that moment. Always keep in mind, dude, your manners change attitude to you. So don't complain then.

Return to “ARMA 2”