A new map perhaps???

Discussion Related to the ARMA 2 Server and ARMA 2 in General.
Emer112689

A new map perhaps???

Postby Emer112689 » Tue May 24, 2016 1:02 pm

So I was reminiscing about the good ole days, the days of OFP (Operation Flashpoint) and gamespy, the days when a younger me was taking on NATO, I recalled playing a multi-map that was totally wicked! I mean it was so good it left an impression on me that has had me wanting to play that map again. For the past 12 years Ive been hoping to find something similar either in AA or Arma 2 or Arma 3 but so far no cigar.

I was wondering if someone could perhaps design and build a map to go along with the ones that are currently available, the map would consist of a defending party on high ground behind some sort of defensive cover with all weapons (MGs, RPGs, AK, M4,) available and have an opposing party landing on a beach or just spawning in a clear area kinda like a D day invasion situation but in this situation you cant win. No matter the outcome you will end up dead (no re spawning for the defending party, fight to the last man) its more of an endurance challenge and how well the defending party can organize themselves into a more efficient defense. Of course only the defending party will be the only playable team. It would be massive invasion force with BMPs and infantry rushing to take the defensive position. I think it would make a very good practice map to help out with newbies and help build commendatory.

Id be more then willing to back this project in a financial capacity. Of course all within reason....
Attachments
061302_opflash_8.jpg
061302_opflash_8.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 913 times

CpnJackHarkness

Re: A new map perhaps???

Postby CpnJackHarkness » Tue May 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Not really a CTI server at that point, you can financially back me though and I'll tell you nice things.
in-game/steam name: marc defranco

Apollo

Re: A new map perhaps???

Postby Apollo » Tue May 24, 2016 2:19 pm

Return to “ARMA 2”