Team balance limitation (new)

Discussion Related to the ARMA 2 Server and ARMA 2 in General.
SpecOpOFPS

Team balance limitation (new)

Postby SpecOpOFPS » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:41 am

To Sentient, or maybe someone else who introduces new features on the server.

Can't join a team with one player while the other team has no players. I don't know about other combinations, what if you played for blufor, then disconnected, when later you want to join the same battle the same team and there are more players there than in opfor... so you are not allowed to return?

Nvm, one thing. Yesterday there was only one player in blufor and 0 in opfor, but I decided to join blufor anyway because I wanted to play on the server and I know I don't want to play alone in a team against someone who is probably bored playing alone as well. So the outcome would be that we both disconnected or he played alone for awhile and then left. But I joined his team and we had a really nice time playing together against AIs, which can be really interesting. It was very interesting cooperation, fun. Because you have someone to talk to, someone to cover you etc, just someone to fly an Apache with)

And I see many new players, let it be noobs, but still new players come and they don't know how to do this or that, they don't just RUN AND TAKE TOWNS, RUN AND TAKE TOWNS, they try to play as normal people and when don't find it there just go looking for another place. It's TvT server, but it all should be fun first.

SpecOpOFPS

Re: Team balance limitation (new)

Postby SpecOpOFPS » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:24 am

Anyone agree or not?

Now I can't join the game. How is it better for server that players are not allowed to play their preferred team and to stay in cooperation with current players? Why is it needed in a game to take away the choice and force to select this or that? Are you serious? :) it's a game, not a real business where strength balance is important, folks)) wtf

Return to “ARMA 2”