Say hello!

All Discussion not directly related to the ARMA 2/3 or the Server itself.
rockstarg

Say hello!

Postby rockstarg » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:29 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm rockstarG.

Have been playing warfare for a great time now. Glad to see that the OFPS community is huge and I hope to see this place flourish even further.
I AM FRANKYES

omon
Site Admin

Re: Say hello!

Postby omon » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:20 am

hey dude, long time no see

rockstarg

Postby rockstarg » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:35 am

Hey guys just wanting to bump my participation in the ofps community.

A little background history. Back in the day I used to be apart of a community called BMRF (the Billy Mays Remembrance Foundation). It was a server group that used to host dayz servers back in arma 2 days. I was getting tired of dayz and didn't see any becti warfare servers up and couldn't find my old favorite WASP. Then I decided to ask the admin and the buddy of the admin's permission to host a BECTI server known as BMRF Warfare. We brought in quite the crew. It went well for a time then we let some guy start modding the server and we lost all population.

I met omon there and we had good old times. But after the server went down, omon decided to start OFPS.

TL;DR I feel like I'm part of the OFPS history.
I AM FRANKYES

hoplomachus

Postby hoplomachus » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Yea, seems like you are a pre-founder ;) . Cool story too. See you around and welcome back!

omon
Site Admin

Postby omon » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:16 pm

rockstarg wrote:Hey guys just wanting to bump my participation in the ofps community.

A little background history. Back in the day I used to be apart of a community called BMRF (the Billy Mays Remembrance Foundation). It was a server group that used to host dayz servers back in arma 2 days. I was getting tired of dayz and didn't see any becti warfare servers up and couldn't find my old favorite WASP. Then I decided to ask the admin and the buddy of the admin's permission to host a BECTI server known as BMRF Warfare. We brought in quite the crew. It went well for a time then we let some guy start modding the server and we lost all population.

I met omon there and we had good old times. But after the server went down, omon decided to start OFPS.

TL;DR I feel like I'm part of the OFPS history.

indeed was good times, yeah when BMRF went down i wanted to play so i said fuck it ill build my own server.
Good to see old mates back, where are others?

CpnJackHarkness

Postby CpnJackHarkness » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:23 pm

ayyy lmao bmrf boyz turn up
in-game/steam name: marc defranco

rockstarg

Postby rockstarg » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:56 am

CpnJack here is one of them.

Matthew AKA GOHAB

I'm definitely glad to be back. I'm 100% becti now. I'm even more excited when tanoa comes out. I wish I had more coding and modeling experience to help you guys debug becti but I'm happy to donate money for the cause.

If you guys need server admins let me know, I do systems administration for a bunch of dealerships in the NYC area.
I AM FRANKYES

Apollo

Postby Apollo » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:34 am

I used to play on the XR hotshots server in arma 2, those where some good games.

In a few weeks we will need guys to help slog through the air loadouts, we will build a template so anyone who can follow directions can do it.

yurisuika

Postby yurisuika » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:02 pm

You played on WASP? I did too, back with the name Rävmunken.

Brent

Postby Brent » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:00 pm

After what's been probably a year plus of inactivity, I'm back and addicted again. So many changes with interfaces and vehicles...so much to learn.

Look forward to seeing you all out there.

Return to “General Discussion / Off Topic”