NEW BECTI WARFARE MISSION

Discussion Related to the ARMA 3 Server and ARMA 3 in General.
omon
Site Admin

Re: NEW BECTI WARFARE MISSION

Postby omon » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:00 pm

we still have tons on list to do, this is far from done :)
But thanks for a positive feedback, i think your the first person to say something good about it lol

Brent

Postby Brent » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:43 am

Break at work and a lot of bugs that have been annoying me so I figured I’d put together a list…I know there is a bug link for google sheets but I’m blocked at work unfortunately.

Player AI(Ranking)
• Currently you start the game as a private with 1/3 AI slots. There are two issues I’ve run into with this new system:
o If you disconnect/crash/leave-rejoin – you lose whatever rank you have earned in the server and reset to private
o If you rank up to the max AI count (I think it’s 9), you can continue to rank up and it will reset you to private with 1/3 AI slots, and I believe it prevents you from ranking up again.

Gear
• Blufor’s NLAW in (gear 2?) is available to purchase, but there is no ammo associated with it.

Aircraft Unit – Blufor
• Blufor has Greyhawks for UAVs, but at Tier2 or Tier3 in the air factory, they have the option of an ATGM UAV ($35000). When purchased, this vehicle spawns as OPFOR and will be killed by Base/Friendly AI for a bounty. It is not able to be controlled when purchased.

(Suggestion/Balance)
• Make Blufor’s TOW Humvee available at LF1 – Currently Blufor has no AT capability early on with light factory due to the LAV being moved to the Heavy Fac, it has basically obsoleted the Light Fac for Blufor as commanders will only use Heavy Fac or Air Fac in the early game.

• Disable the ability to stack buildings on top of each other (I saw a game a few nights ago where 10 Domes were stacked on top of each other. It requires an insane amount of firepower to destroy all the domes)

Edit: Most of these have been implemented/fixed in one way or another :)
Last edited by Brent on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lex1

Postby Lex1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:49 am

The missions become more interesting.
There are several requests for changes.
-Equipment red at the start. From the RPG "the Fly" incorrectly sight, the model is flawed for normal use.
Replace RPG "the Fly" on the RPG-7.
-The level of procurement in the city should depend on the level occupation of the city. Should not be able to buy the AI in the city, when one bunker in the city was occupied.
-Large backpacks Bergen should be available in red faction. Hunting for blue with large backpacks Bergen continues ))).

Apollo

Postby Apollo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Lex1 wrote:The missions become more interesting.
There are several requests for changes.
-Equipment red at the start. From the RPG "the Fly" incorrectly sight, the model is flawed for normal use.
Replace RPG "the Fly" on the RPG-7.
-The level of procurement in the city should depend on the level occupation of the city. Should not be able to buy the AI in the city, when one bunker in the city was occupied.
-Large backpacks Bergen should be available in red faction. Hunting for blue with large backpacks Bergen continues ))).

http://dev.cup-arma3.org/ for all cup weapon edits. your RPG issue needs to go to them.
I think you should be able to buy AI but i think the costs should go up for every bunker occupied (and bunker purchase costs should be higher in general). Like if other team cap 1 bunker cost is double for all units and equipment, if they cap 2 cost is 4x for all units and equipment, if they cap 3 bunkers, no more AI or equipment from depot.

Does opfor not have the carryall as large backpack?

Lex1

Postby Lex1 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:18 pm

Apollo wrote:http://dev.cup-arma3.org/ for all cup weapon edits. your RPG issue needs to go to them.

RPG "the Fly" was created in the days of OFP. No one will remedy that is no longer used.
I was offered a replacement of equipment at the start of the mission, red
to replace the RPG "the Fly" on the RPG-7.
Apollo wrote:I think you should be able to buy AI but i think the costs should go up for every bunker occupied (and bunker purchase costs should be higher in general). Like if other team cap 1 bunker cost is double for all units and equipment, if they cap 2 cost is 4x for all units and equipment, if they cap 3 bunkers, no more AI or equipment from depot.

In every city there is a revival of the AI defend the city.
When the enemy attacked the city, captured one small bunker,
The player sits in the Central bunker and spam AI. It needs to have this feature, but only before captured a small bunker.
This opportunity should depend on the degree of occupation of the city.
Or what price you offer to buy the AI in the city?
Will it affect the purchase of equipment and machinery in the city?
Apollo wrote:Does opfor not have the carryall as large backpack?

When all the red UPgrade is not appearing in purchasing large backpack "Bergen"

Brent

Postby Brent » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:32 pm

Opfor doesn't get Bergen, highest is carryall. You can steal them from Bluefor, but that's about it. I assumed it was designed that way since opfor get it earlier, but can't carry as much as Blue late game.

Lex1

Postby Lex1 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:19 am

Apollo wrote:
Lex1 wrote:http://dev.cup-arma3.org/ for all cup weapon edits. your RPG issue needs to go to them.

Sent the ticket http://dev.cup-arma3.org/T1820

Apollo

Postby Apollo » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Lex1 wrote:
Apollo wrote:
Lex1 wrote:http://dev.cup-arma3.org/ for all cup weapon edits. your RPG issue needs to go to them.

Sent the ticket http://dev.cup-arma3.org/T1820

Nice work was a good post.

wjrevera

Postby wjrevera » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:47 am

Is there anyway to download this for LAN use?

omon
Site Admin

Postby omon » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:33 am

check ur appdata folder

Return to “ARMA 3”