RHS or CUP POLL

Discussion Related to the ARMA 3 Server and ARMA 3 in General.

Repalce CUP with RHS

Poll ended at Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:24 am

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
85%
NOPE
15%

Total votes: 27

EgoBrain

Re: RHS or CUP POLL

Postby EgoBrain » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:16 pm

omon wrote:nah our mission is million times better.

your mission better... no comments...
A specail when you remove D30 and ZSU from rapair truck. It is impossible to destroy facs with tanks or rep truck. I cant use air, because Patriot or S300 kills me with oneshot. No arty.
You shuffle all weapons from reality and BIS A3 fantasy.
A2 mission format much better.

omon
Site Admin

Postby omon » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:35 am

EgoBrain wrote:
omon wrote:nah our mission is million times better.

your mission better... no comments...
A specail when you remove D30 and ZSU from rapair truck. It is impossible to destroy facs with tanks or rep truck. I cant use air, because Patriot or S300 kills me with oneshot. No arty.
You shuffle all weapons from reality and BIS A3 fantasy.
A2 mission format much better.

facs damage is WIP, S300 only fires if you above 500 meters. Get familiar with reading change log, mission changes almost daily.

Hawkeye

Postby Hawkeye » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Air is really only useful with a lazing guy and LGBs. You can destroy buildings with 1-2 passes usually. But that requires someone to sit around lazing for almost an hour to take out a base, which is asking an awful lot.

EgoBrain might not be right about everything, but destroying bases in this mission is next to impossible without a massive team-wide push that rarely happens. Games only end when one of the following occurs:

1) one commander makes a stupid mistake and loses the MHQ in enemy territory
2) one team basically all quits and the other has a chance to wipe them out
3) early base attacks cripple a team, and their commander is incompetent at base defense
4) sell-off

It takes hours and hours for teams to usually win by actually destroying a base. There just isn't the coordination there usually for it, and by late game base defenses and income stream are such that it's practically impossible to take out a properly defended and commanded base/team.

Return to “ARMA 3”