Opfor infantry ballistic stacking

Discussion Related to the ARMA 3 Server and ARMA 3 in General.
SpcBerry

Opfor infantry ballistic stacking

Postby SpcBerry » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:09 am

Ok so I was playing the other night and had more than onece been killed by and opfor player after I hit him with 7.62 or 6.5mm fire usually several times and they shoot me once with me wearing heavy armor. I mentioned something on chat and was told that some opfor clothing give armor protection and they can therefore "ballistic stack" which makes it much harder to kill with regular infantry weapons if this was accurate intel I think this should be a priority to be fixed because they already have a better MBT and Attack Chopper they should not get an infantry advantage as well.

Hawkeye

Re: Opfor infantry ballistic stacking

Postby Hawkeye » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Aim for the legs next time. Torso shots against OPFOR when they have full body armor are useless without .338 or better.

Don't forget they have a flying repair chopper, which BLUFOR doesn't have, and which only requires an AF, not a Rep Fac.

Balancing in this game is nearly impossible, as BIS didn't really care to make it balanced in vanilla.

That said, the only way to get rid of armor stacking for OPFOR is to prevent looting dead BLUFOR, or better yet just wiping dead human bodies immediately upon death, as is done for AI.

Focke66

Re: Opfor infantry ballistic stacking

Postby Focke66 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:16 am

They get Titan AT at G3 and wetsuits for BLUE are also G4 lol whatssssssss that about

Return to “ARMA 3”