Cant find server/server not reponding

Discussion Related to the ARMA 3 Server and ARMA 3 in General.
Rickles

Cant find server/server not reponding

Postby Rickles » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:20 pm

Hey fellas, having a bit of an issue here. Im unable to find the server in the A3 launcher or in game mp server browser. I've tried direct connecting to the server ip but no joy. I've even gone as far as creeping on the server on gametracker and searching for players who are online and finding them through steam and trying to join off them that way but still no dice, all it says is server is not responding. Searched the internet for a solution but still nothing. Maybe Ive been banned?(havent done anything wrong as far as i know) Can anyone offer up advice or a solution? I need my OFPS fix here, going crazy. Thanks in advance.

omon
Site Admin

Re: Cant find server/server not reponding

Postby omon » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Pm me on discord and i can help

Rickles

Postby Rickles » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Issue was resolved. Thanks for the help Omon.

Fresh

Postby Fresh » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:41 pm

This is a bit off topic, but i wanted to say that tonight when trying to join, there were so many players, i got a message telling me the server was full. I'm just wondering out loud why or how the server got to be so busy, and i mean that in a good way. I'd almost want to congrat the admins, but i can't yet tell if this is a good thing :)

As many of you i'm sure would agree, this game 'mode' is one of the most fun in Arma, and i'm surprised this hasn't happened earlier. That said, i'd hate to see the server busy like this all the time.

(It'd be really great to have the DEV server for moments like these, so those unable to join can discover RHS, although perhaps that's asking a lot. In any case, i'm grateful for everything y'all do)

Good work and thank y'alls!

omon
Site Admin

Postby omon » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Probably this weekend i'm waiting for few gear adjustments from gear guy, not going to mention any names as i know y'all got flamethrowers

Return to “ARMA 3”