Forward Base Static Spam Meta

Discussion Related to the ARMA 3 Server and ARMA 3 in General.
IWilliamzI

Forward Base Static Spam Meta

Postby IWilliamzI » Tue May 02, 2017 11:24 pm

I've seen a lot weird and strong meta strats over the last couple of years but wtf is this... It's braindead...This is gotta go.

This what happens when you over nerf mortars.

Cmon guys, what happened. Balance was great in CUP six months ago. It's a shit show now even though there is like four times less units in RHS than there was in CUP.

Damn, I miss CUP days.

SpanishSurfer
Site Admin

Re: Forward Base Static Spam Meta

Postby SpanishSurfer » Fri May 05, 2017 5:26 am

IWilliamzI wrote:I've seen a lot weird and strong meta strats over the last couple of years but wtf is this... It's braindead...This is gotta go.

Cmon guys, what happened. Balance was great in CUP six months ago. It's a shit show now even though there is like four times less units in RHS than there was in CUP.

Damn, I miss CUP days.

We are working on a cup/vanilla mode. Also, you should get on discord, all the cool kids are there.

IWilliamzI

Re: Forward Base Static Spam Meta

Postby IWilliamzI » Fri May 05, 2017 11:47 am

SpanishSurfer wrote:
IWilliamzI wrote:I've seen a lot weird and strong meta strats over the last couple of years but wtf is this... It's braindead...This is gotta go.

Damn, I miss CUP days.

We are working on a cup/vanilla mode. Also, you should get on discord, all the cool kids are there.

Yeah, totally.

For real though, I'll jump on at some point.

Sorry about the previous post I had to vent on the forums because that meta was annoying as fuck. :D

Return to “ARMA 3”