Wolf Ban Apeal

ArmAPilot

Wolf Ban Apeal

Postby ArmAPilot » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm

What Game you were banned from? Arma
Your in game name: Wolf
Stated reason for the ban (the ban message you get): Spam-Appeal-PKM
Approximate local time/date of the ban (include timezone): 10:46 MST 3/21/2015

I accidentally talked over global instead of side and a admin told me not to do it again. I did not do it again and I was trying to help find the hacker over global but then got banned. So admins worry more about someone talking in side/feelings than the hacker ruining their server?

KYLE
Site Admin

Re: Wolf Ban Apeal

Postby KYLE » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:31 pm

I have lifted your ban. Please keep in mind that Global Abuse is a serious issue because it lags out Server and generally annoys people. The only reason global is enabled is for Admins to communicate Server Wide Messages. As a general rule of thumb do not use Global during a match unless you are trying to get a hold of an admin. If you need to use global please type it out and do not use Global VON.

I doubt there was a hacker since we have a custom script that autobans anybody who injects a script or creates a restricted item in addition to standard ARMA Anti-Cheat programs. We also monitor the Server logs constantly. Unless the entire server was nuked or teleported it is very hard to definitively say there is a hacker without reviewing the logs. In Arma there are a many non-hacking reasons why somebody did not die, etc.
OFPS.NET General Manager
Voted most abusive ARMA Admin by 9 out of 10 Adolescent DayZ Fags.
Bohemia isn't evil, they just spend all of their time making the parts of Arma 3 they couldn't finish on time into DLC.
All Admin Decisions are Final - Bitch and ill throw you into the Arma Sarlacc Pit.

rootkit

Postby rootkit » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:46 am

Opfor base was literally nuked and everyone on Opfor was teleported back to base.

SpanishSurfer
Site Admin

Postby SpanishSurfer » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:04 am

Occasionally hackers slip code through, but from I can tell he was auto banned fast. I'll review logs and ensure he was banned.

Found and banned: KidKUUTYYY

ArmAPilot

Postby ArmAPilot » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:26 pm

Still says im banned.

KYLE
Site Admin

Postby KYLE » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Send me your GUID via PM. Do #beclient guid in side or global on another server and write down the numbers and letters.
OFPS.NET General Manager
Bohemia isn't evil, they just spend all of their time making the parts of Arma 3 they couldn't finish on time into DLC.
All Admin Decisions are Final - Bitch and ill throw you into the Arma Sarlacc Pit.

KYLE
Site Admin

Postby KYLE » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:40 pm

Try Again.
OFPS.NET General Manager

ArmAPilot

Postby ArmAPilot » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:43 pm

Still says it when I join.

KYLE
Site Admin

Postby KYLE » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:03 pm

I need your GUID please. Just to Clarify were you banned from the ARMA 3 Server? I removed the only Spam ban there was.
OFPS.NET General Manager

ArmAPilot

Postby ArmAPilot » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:52 am

KYLE wrote:I need your GUID please. Just to Clarify were you banned from the ARMA 3 Server? I removed the only Spam ban there was.

Yep ArmA 3.

Return to “Ban Appeals”