Justified ban

a84881677

Justified ban

Postby a84881677 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:45 pm

1; ARMA2 oa
2:john
3:When the game I was blue square. There is no reason to ban the administrator is away. If the curse is the reason for the administrator to curse okay. I am Chinese. And you express the meaning is not the same. Please respect what we Chinese. When the game I was commander. Prohibit the reasons I do not understand. After the trouble to tell me Administrator. In that camp. I really do not want to see you cheating, okay.
4:admin ban(rule breaker trouble maker,huge pain in the ass)

Sentient
Site Admin

Re: Justified ban

Postby Sentient » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:08 pm

RULE: DO NOT put MHQ and factories completely inside of rocks or buildings! At least 20% MUST stick out! (20% must be visible from outside or from the air) Anyone caught violating this will get banned.

You put all the factories and MHQ completely inside of buildings, thus making them invisible and nearly impossible to destroy. You also do not communicate with anyone when you're the commander. I think it would be best if you didn't play on our server.

Image below is how you deployed mhq completely inside of nearly indestructible building yesterday. This is not acceptable.

a84881677

Postby a84881677 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:20 am

Your server allow this establishment. Your order. There is a question. The ruins of the phrase is how you destroy things. Great magic of it. This is also the reason. Do not ask how you first found. May I ask how you go. magical. It should be to applaud. I played that version did not scrapped one hour.

a84881677

Postby a84881677 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:55 am

For the trouble you after you wrote the rules of the server. Rules, most Americans are no rules. We do not talk about the rules with the Chinese people. The rule is you Americans unreasonable rules. Chinese good expression. 臭不要脸. Go back and look at your server configuration file.It is a question of your server, to ban the grounds that it actually. Chinese. cao ni ma bi. China does not like you rule
美国人谈规矩。能他妈笑死人

mop

Postby mop » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:18 pm

Hi John,
I've pieced together what I can from your English so we will see how we go here.
I was in this game with you and Sentient. You were warned several times by us both and asked (polity i might add) to fix the factory locations. You did not reply once. I think you have been dealt with leniently seeing as this isn't your first offence (given you weren't kicked or banned on the spot but you were warned many times).
As for how he found your base, it was in cherno streaming players and tanks to prig. With no fast travel it doesn't take a genius to figure out where they are coming from when they are back almost instantly after death. You were happy to leave the factories where they were so you had an infinite spawn into what became an enemy town. Clearly taking advantage of a glitch mate.

We are a friendly and patient community but the rules are clear on our website and in game side chat. If you break the rules, are then warned and given over 2 hours to fix it and still ignore admins you can expect consequences.
Mop

Return to “Ban Appeals”