Ban for Cheating!

User avatar
Apollo
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Apollo » Tue May 10, 2016 4:04 am

Ramsheva wrote:
Apollo wrote:
Ramsheva wrote:As I thought! No approvements of the cheating, no screenshots and no videos! I played today the whole day, and every time I hear you all cheaters, may be you should learn how to use game technics? I am not speaking about exploits etc. Dude I am 27 years old, and have no interest in using cheats and other stuff, if you are poor at this game, it is your problem. Give us exact proof for his cheating!


Again misdirection, while avoiding answering about anything i stated that goes against your narrative. We have proof IE multiple credible eyewitnesses who corroborate what happened.

Nice to have video? yes, nice to have screenshots? yes. Required? absolutely not.

you answer always learn to play, dude I'm one of the best players on the server, and the point is mute, this is not a issue of player ability or skill its about a specific player IE MAGA Cheating/exploiting in which he exploited/cheated game mechanics repeatedly.

I have held back entire teams for hours, and has anyone ever accused me of cheating? no, and if players ask how i did something or what I am doing I tell them in plain English how to do what im doing and how best to counter it. Why because im a good sportsman, because I care about the community and I dont hold onto advantages to keep others down.

if you have to withhold information to retain your advantage, then your not very good at all now are you? your a coward if anything afraid someone might challenge your weak and meager advantage!

A true skilled player looks for a challenge and helps others to match his skill so he may improve.

Git good


Good player? Oh dude your so cool...hm but as I see you are good on words, go to the game and show it there! If you think that we are cheaters, go and proove that. Lets have match my group against your group, if we won: MAGA will be unbanned and you will make public apologize to all of us, if not you can ban all of us! If you are not just a little kid with low IQ and coward. Admins can observe the game in order to avoid exploit stuff


What are you retarded? this is not some 1990's school special where you get your buddy out of detention by beating the "bullies" at basketball.

Your buddy maga fucked up and now he pays the price. Hes banned though his own actions and you and your "friends" made it worse when you came in here threatening and acting like total jackasses when you literally have zero leverage or power, not blaming it on the admins or me or anyone else is gonna help you.

You cant bust him out of prison, you cant talk your way out of this with threats or cheap talk, you wanna act like a Gopnik го́пник and think its gonna get you somewhere? psssht.. Its over, cry some more.

Ill see ya smoldering on the other end of my gun sights, any time any place, but MAGA's ban will remain no matter what for the near future.

he can always buy another copy of arma 3 and join with a different name if it means that much to him :lol:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/107410/
Купить Arma 3
CDN$ 54.99
В корзину
Last edited by Apollo on Tue May 10, 2016 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Apollo
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Apollo » Tue May 10, 2016 4:09 am

Ramsheva wrote:Nice to have video? yes, nice to have screenshots? yes. Required? absolutely not.

So dude there should be written on the server that we can ban every one we want with out any reason! All server, all forums always when you want to ban some one you should give evidence of the cheating, exploiting, usint bad words etc, in other case you are just a gabber. We played so many times with David, blubFish, blackFish those guys are playing every day and none of them told that we are cheaters, but you have such a buthurt of being killed that you probably need a fire extinguisher and that is all for you now? As I told, you say that you are the best, but I say that just a word, go to the game and show it there


when its the admins themselves and a good portion of the player base that see the act and report it, that is evidence, do you know what evidence is? its a body of facts, that body of facts is eyewitnesses and well respected ones at that. There where reasons given, there where warnings given.

why do you dispute his cheating?, he admitted to it, he admitted he exploited, hell you admitted he did. you think bans are getting thrown around like crazy? wheres your evidence of that? you have any? didint think so. He was warned, he still went out of his way to gain a advantage by circumventing the gear menu system to get gear in a unfair corrupt manner. END OF STORY.
Image

Ramsheva
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 5:03 am

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Ramsheva » Tue May 10, 2016 4:16 am

Apollo wrote:
Ramsheva wrote:Nice to have video? yes, nice to have screenshots? yes. Required? absolutely not.

So dude there should be written on the server that we can ban every one we want with out any reason! All server, all forums always when you want to ban some one you should give evidence of the cheating, exploiting, usint bad words etc, in other case you are just a gabber. We played so many times with David, blubFish, blackFish those guys are playing every day and none of them told that we are cheaters, but you have such a buthurt of being killed that you probably need a fire extinguisher and that is all for you now? As I told, you say that you are the best, but I say that just a word, go to the game and show it there


when its the admins themselves and a good portion of the player base that see the act and report it, that is evidence, do you know what evidence is? its a body of facts, that body of facts is eyewitnesses and well respected ones at that. There where reasons given, there where warnings given.

why do you dispute his cheating?, he admitted to it, he admitted he exploited, hell you admitted he did. you think bans are getting thrown around like crazy? wheres your evidence of that? you have any? didint think so. He was warned, he still went out of his way to gain a advantage by circumventing the gear menu system to get gear in a unfair corrupt manner. END OF STORY.

If it is end of story so just STFU and go and play, why did you come to this theme and write here? I am trying to get justice here. Even OMON agreed that this ban is to hard for such stuff

Zerty
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 8:22 am

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Zerty » Tue May 10, 2016 9:43 am

Just passing by to throw my 2 cents on this matter since MAGA has been a respected player of the EU/RU CTI community for a long time. The mission would never be in its current state without him and his russian fellow players.

Yeah russian players tend to abuse at every opportunity they get, but abuse is actually translated in russian to sweet love by google translate. The thing is I would not put MAGA head on a spike so promply for one good reason:

You have recently assembled a team of developpers and even went into creating your own flavor of the vanilla becti, and at some point in the development cycle you will need testers for that mission. Maga and his friend will try to abuse every aspect of the game, that being from some errors in scripts to every gameplay element that can be abused. If you spot a russian player abusing something, it basically means that you missed something somewhere, so you need to put you head in the code. Moreover they will keep abusing the bug to keep pressure on you. IMHO, Those kind of players do not need to be punished but encouraged in their behavior because they will be a strength to make a better mission for everyone.

PS: the fix for money duplication is on the github, the other one concerning the f*cking UI memory that is not wiped after a game end (thx BiS) will be fixed soon.

PSS: Мага мы любим тебя

TL;DR Be responsible developpers not angry admins

Ramsheva
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 5:03 am

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Ramsheva » Tue May 10, 2016 11:09 am

Zerty wrote:Just passing by to throw my 2 cents on this matter since MAGA has been a respected player of the EU/RU CTI community for a long time. The mission would never be in its current state without him and his russian fellow players.

Yeah russian players tend to abuse at every opportunity they get, but abuse is actually translated in russian to sweet love by google translate. The thing is I would not put MAGA head on a spike so promply for one good reason:

You have recently assembled a team of developpers and even went into creating your own flavor of the vanilla becti, and at some point in the development cycle you will need testers for that mission. Maga and his friend will try to abuse every aspect of the game, that being from some errors in scripts to every gameplay element that can be abused. If you spot a russian player abusing something, it basically means that you missed something somewhere, so you need to put you head in the code. Moreover they will keep abusing the bug to keep pressure on you. IMHO, Those kind of players do not need to be punished but encouraged in their behavior because they will be a strength to make a better mission for everyone.

PS: the fix for money duplication is on the github, the other one concerning the f*cking UI memory that is not wiped after a game end (thx BiS) will be fixed soon.

PSS: Мага мы любим тебя

TL;DR Be responsible developpers not angry admins

Thx Zerty, and by the way you can use my skills in testing! I am working as Q&A engineer for BMW and Mercedes automotive companies have huge experience in software testing... if you need help in some stuff, just tell!

User avatar
Lex1
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:22 pm

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Lex1 » Tue May 10, 2016 11:38 am

Thx Zerty .

MAGA
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 7:33 am

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby MAGA » Tue May 10, 2016 11:41 am

Thx Zerty.

User avatar
SpanishSurfer
Site Admin
Posts: 947
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:49 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby SpanishSurfer » Tue May 10, 2016 11:52 am

Maga, you were caught exploiting the game a 2nd time after being warned, I have no doubt you'll attempt it again. It's a sign of clear disrespect towards OFPS admins and thus your ban remains, let this demonstrate how serious we take cheating and the abuse of serious exploits. We can't monitor everyone and fix every exploit, it takes an honest player base to make a good game and thus have no interest in welcoming you back. Hopefully this ban shall demonstrate our seriousness.


Return to “Ban Appeals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest