Ban for Cheating!

User avatar
Apollo
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Apollo » Mon May 09, 2016 9:01 am

Ramsheva wrote:
Apollo wrote:
http://ofps.net/viewtopic.php?p=5436#p5436


I feel your simply redirecting. if you dont understand the moral/sportsmanship issue or the fact that he was warned and given opportunity to play in a better manner and either ignored or did not understand thats on him. Rules are still rules and direction was given from the admins about poor behavior, a wiser man would have played in a more straight and narrow manner and asked other players if actions where ok first before performing them.

If maga really wants to play again he could just buy arma 3 again, if it meant that much to him and play under another name, thats on him.
If admins feel hes too high risk to reoffend, that's on him.

Personally I would have to agree with the admins on this one, if they feel hes not gonna comply or lacks the English language skills to understand rules and regulations and direction given then he needs to play on a different server.

We welcome all nationality on the server but its up to the player to act in a fashion that benefits the server and be able to follow directions and warnings about behavior given in English and up to them to make sure they fully understand the rules. If it feels like a unfair advantage or that it is wrong or disingenuous/immoral dont do it, or ask one of the vets or the forums for info.


Apolo did you play with MAGA that day? Do you have any evidence of his cheating or what? No? So you are just a Fat Trole in this theme. Such themes always created for discussion with admins and those who were witnesses of the cheating and ofcourse with some screenshots and videos! What I see here just incitement from a group of children who had a buthurt during playing and that is all. If you have some evidence, so show it! And it is not polite to point to some one english skills if they dont have them! I already told that I am speaking on behalf of my group. And during my conversation on TS with SpanishSurfer I asked him to warn us if some action is cheating or exploit, like Titan shooting on more than 3km stuff. We dont know all the exploits here. I played on your server a week ago and in the very beggining of the match, I took one town by myself and had reward 1 000 000 cash... So I am also cheater? Dude it happens, this game is full of bugs. Evident cheating is using Wall Hack or aimbot, with other stuff you can fight, but still if admin see some exploit using he should make a video or screenshot for this, as it's done in the civilized world!


Yeah I did play with maga that day. I did see him in the view unit using a titan before our side had the gear upgrade and using titan to shoot without seeing targets directly. I distinctly remember Spanish speaking to this at that time.

So am I then a liar? is spanish? what about all the other players who saw and spoke to maga's exploiting/cheating? I dont think so.

If you got 1 000 000 cash from town cap i completely feel your statement is false, this has never been reported and is extremely unlikely.
Again you and your friends attempting to misdirect

Also there is no law saying how admins have to record their bans, we trust them and its their server, thus they make the calls.
If you got cash through a exploit/bug and used that cash as a in game advantage, IE purchased units, used money, gave to friends, then yes you are a cheater and more importantly you acted in a immoral/unfair manner. And the fact that you and your friends care nothing about acting immorally says allot about your groups character and attitude about CTI matches and sportsmanship in general.

So really i think your the troll, making demands of others for integrity while displaying little of your own, while making excuses for the exploiting/poor sportsmanship of others.
Last edited by Apollo on Mon May 09, 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Apollo
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Apollo » Mon May 09, 2016 9:57 am

Also it is fair to say someone does not have the english language skills to properly communicate on a english speaking server as you need to be able to read/write and speak English to properly understand direction given from admins as well as communicate if you have a issue.
I dont mind if you do that communication for them on the forums, but on sever if they fail to comply with admin direction they would be punished for non compliance.
Image

Ramsheva
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 5:03 am

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Ramsheva » Mon May 09, 2016 12:50 pm

Apollo wrote:Also it is fair to say someone does not have the english language skills to properly communicate on a english speaking server as you need to be able to read/write and speak English to properly understand direction given from admins as well as communicate if you have a issue.
I dont mind if you do that communication for them on the forums, but on sever if they fail to comply with admin direction they would be punished for non compliance.

As I thought! No approvements of the cheating, no screenshots and no videos! I played today the whole day, and every time I hear you all cheaters, may be you should learn how to use game technics? I am not speaking about exploits etc. Dude I am 27 years old, and have no interest in using cheats and other stuff, if you are poor at this game, it is your problem. Give us exact proof for his cheating!

User avatar
Apollo
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Apollo » Mon May 09, 2016 1:37 pm

Ramsheva wrote:
Apollo wrote:Also it is fair to say someone does not have the english language skills to properly communicate on a english speaking server as you need to be able to read/write and speak English to properly understand direction given from admins as well as communicate if you have a issue.
I dont mind if you do that communication for them on the forums, but on sever if they fail to comply with admin direction they would be punished for non compliance.

As I thought! No approvements of the cheating, no screenshots and no videos! I played today the whole day, and every time I hear you all cheaters, may be you should learn how to use game technics? I am not speaking about exploits etc. Dude I am 27 years old, and have no interest in using cheats and other stuff, if you are poor at this game, it is your problem. Give us exact proof for his cheating!


Again misdirection, while avoiding answering about anything i stated that goes against your narrative. We have proof IE multiple credible eyewitnesses who corroborate what happened.

Nice to have video? yes, nice to have screenshots? yes. Required? absolutely not.

you answer always learn to play, dude I'm one of the best players on the server, and the point is mute, this is not a issue of player ability or skill its about a specific player IE MAGA Cheating/exploiting in which he exploited/cheated game mechanics repeatedly.

I have held back entire teams for hours, and has anyone ever accused me of cheating? no, and if players ask how i did something or what I am doing I tell them in plain English how to do what im doing and how best to counter it. Why because im a good sportsman, because I care about the community and I dont hold onto advantages to keep others down.

if you have to withhold information to retain your advantage, then your not very good at all now are you? your a coward if anything afraid someone might challenge your weak and meager advantage!

A true skilled player looks for a challenge and helps others to match his skill so he may improve.

Git good
Image

MAGA
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 7:33 am

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby MAGA » Mon May 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Мне смешно, что вы, американцы, пишу здесь.Вы не можете играть.Почему мне смешно, потому что ты назвал меня хакером ! вы просто дауны.Повторяю, что я не хакер, не используйте программы взлома и прочее подобное ! кроме того, что я показал в видео.Ваш админ, который меня забанил меня боится :)

MAGA
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 7:33 am

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby MAGA » Mon May 09, 2016 3:27 pm

I find it funny, you Americans that you write here. For some reason I find it funny because you have called me a hacker))) you're just a freak I do not use hacking programs, and the like! except that I have shown in your video admin admin is afraid of me :)

User avatar
Apollo
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Apollo » Mon May 09, 2016 3:56 pm

MAGA wrote:I find it funny, you Americans that you write here. For some reason I find it funny because you have called me a hacker))) you're just a freak I do not use hacking programs, and the like! except that I have shown in your video admin admin is afraid of me :)


no one called you a hacker, clearly your English communication skills require work, we said you cheated/exploited which is true, your own video shows that.

Lets go over the definition of cheating yes? its like grade school all over again.

cheat
CHēt/
verb
gerund or present participle: cheating

1.
act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.
"she always cheats at cards"
deceive or trick.
"he had cheated her out of everything she had"
synonyms: swindle, defraud, deceive, trick, scam, dupe, hoodwink, double-cross, gull; More

Did you do that? yes. Where you punished? yes. Does your Permanent ban match your crime? originally I did not think so, I thought 3 months would be fair, however seeing your current attitude and inability to act mortally.

мошенничать, обманывать, обмануть; избежать; занимать

безнравственно, распутно

I would say the server is avoiding similar issues with you in the future and your ban makes you a good example for others who would chose to have your attitude and mindset. If you where repentant and felt bad about our actions my opinion would be far different.

Also I'm not American, but its nice of you to nation bash.
Image

MAGA
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 7:33 am

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby MAGA » Mon May 09, 2016 4:44 pm

Нехера я не понимаю, что ты тут пишешь пиши по русски или вали отсюда придурок

Ramsheva
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 5:03 am

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Ramsheva » Tue May 10, 2016 3:34 am

Apollo wrote:
Ramsheva wrote:
Apollo wrote:Also it is fair to say someone does not have the english language skills to properly communicate on a english speaking server as you need to be able to read/write and speak English to properly understand direction given from admins as well as communicate if you have a issue.
I dont mind if you do that communication for them on the forums, but on sever if they fail to comply with admin direction they would be punished for non compliance.

As I thought! No approvements of the cheating, no screenshots and no videos! I played today the whole day, and every time I hear you all cheaters, may be you should learn how to use game technics? I am not speaking about exploits etc. Dude I am 27 years old, and have no interest in using cheats and other stuff, if you are poor at this game, it is your problem. Give us exact proof for his cheating!


Again misdirection, while avoiding answering about anything i stated that goes against your narrative. We have proof IE multiple credible eyewitnesses who corroborate what happened.

Nice to have video? yes, nice to have screenshots? yes. Required? absolutely not.

you answer always learn to play, dude I'm one of the best players on the server, and the point is mute, this is not a issue of player ability or skill its about a specific player IE MAGA Cheating/exploiting in which he exploited/cheated game mechanics repeatedly.

I have held back entire teams for hours, and has anyone ever accused me of cheating? no, and if players ask how i did something or what I am doing I tell them in plain English how to do what im doing and how best to counter it. Why because im a good sportsman, because I care about the community and I dont hold onto advantages to keep others down.

if you have to withhold information to retain your advantage, then your not very good at all now are you? your a coward if anything afraid someone might challenge your weak and meager advantage!

A true skilled player looks for a challenge and helps others to match his skill so he may improve.

Git good


Good player? Oh dude your so cool...hm but as I see you are good on words, go to the game and show it there! If you think that we are cheaters, go and proove that. Lets have match my group against your group, if we won: MAGA will be unbanned and you will make public apologize to all of us, if not you can ban all of us! If you are not just a little kid with low IQ and coward. Admins can observe the game in order to avoid exploit stuff

Ramsheva
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 5:03 am

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Ramsheva » Tue May 10, 2016 3:52 am

Nice to have video? yes, nice to have screenshots? yes. Required? absolutely not.

So dude there should be written on the server that we can ban every one we want with out any reason! All server, all forums always when you want to ban some one you should give evidence of the cheating, exploiting, usint bad words etc, in other case you are just a gabber. We played so many times with David, blubFish, blackFish those guys are playing every day and none of them told that we are cheaters, but you have such a buthurt of being killed that you probably need a fire extinguisher and that is all for you now? As I told, you say that you are the best, but I say that just a word, go to the game and show it there


Return to “Ban Appeals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest