Ban for Cheating!

MAGA

Ban for Cheating!

Postby MAGA » Mon May 02, 2016 8:08 am

In your post please include:
ArmA III
MAGA
Stated reason for the ban (the ban message you get): Cheating
Approximate local time/date of the ban (include timezone): Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:49 pm
Game ID: 76561198085557020

Good time of day. I want you to admit that I'm not a cheater, but for a quick victory bug used equipment purchases. I took this bug video and throw off a reference to it SpanishSurfer.
I ask you to take away my permanents ban and to reduce it at least up to a week.
If I was a cheater, he would have banned Battleye me.
I really like your server and I'd like to play it on without any tricks on my part. Play fair!

Sincerely, the player MAGA

KYLE
Site Admin

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby KYLE » Thu May 05, 2016 5:33 pm

Your Ban will remain. I would have considered lowering it to a month had you not been warned multiple times and done it on multiple occasions. Intentional Glitching / Bug Abuse is treated the same as running a cheat engine or script. I suggest you find another server to play on that tolerates repeated Bug Exploitation / Glitching.

Hint: You are not going to find many servers that tolerate it.
OFPS.NET General Manager
Voted most abusive ARMA Admin by 9 out of 10 Adolescent DayZ Fags.
Bohemia isn't evil, they just spend all of their time making the parts of Arma 3 they couldn't finish on time into DLC.
All Admin Decisions are Final - Bitch and ill throw you into the Arma Sarlacc Pit.

omon
Site Admin

Postby omon » Fri May 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Kyle remove the ban, and if found doing something 2nd time do perm ban.

SpanishSurfer
Site Admin

Postby SpanishSurfer » Sat May 07, 2016 12:07 am

This guy needs to remain perma banned. This is the 2nd time I caught him using exploits AFTER I talked to him and his friends. I even had a translator explain it to them that if I caught using any exploit it will be a perma ban. First it was firing titans from extreme distances then it was purchasing them when their team didnt have the gear level for it. Keep the ban or we send the wrong message.

MAGA

Postby MAGA » Sat May 07, 2016 4:30 am

Hi all I can't even read what you wrote here I'm using Google translate I'm not a cheater I admit I used a glitch that I threw the video you really paranoia to me I never was a hacker I even Zerti on the server was checked head to toe I promise not to use bugs when

Zerty also knows about this error and he has nothing to say because this is not correct

Zerti we have a good relationship he knows I am not a hacker

Please unban me sincerely MAGA

Ramsheva

Postby Ramsheva » Sat May 07, 2016 5:21 am

Hi Omon, Surfer,
I fully on your side with all ban thing, but also want to ask you to follow your own rules, which are set on the server!
There is a note, that cheating and exploit will be punished by 1 month ban, and it is fair as for me. Surfer i remember our conversation on this topic, but unfortunately i didnt tell you that MAGA is not russian, he is from Dagistan and he barely understand russian. Probably he did not get what i said to the whole group about exploit stuff and we already had a conversation about it. Could you please reduce his ban to 1 month. You told that you warned him twice, but the thing is that he didnt understand none of them. I hope on your adequacy and judgment ability

chigatai

Postby chigatai » Sat May 07, 2016 10:01 am

SpanishSurfer wrote:This guy needs to remain perma banned. This is the 2nd time I caught him using exploits AFTER I talked to him and his friends. I even had a translator explain it to them that if I caught using any exploit it will be a perma ban. First it was firing titans from extreme distances then it was purchasing them when their team didnt have the gear level for it. Keep the ban or we send the wrong message.

Well , firing titans from long distances is not a typical bug . Depends on what is considered to be bug , for example high lvl equip bug helps in earlier stages of the game and apparantley can give a boost to those ppl who using it . But this long firing distance ??? What distance considered to be extreme ?And it was a GUIDED ROCKET , not a bullet. But ok , lets suppose he used it ...I wish to look at evidence of this miracle .
Second thing is that he dont run from punishment and as i know for sure , he was cooperating with you and tried to describe the whole thing, even made a video with this bug .

SpanishSurfer
Site Admin

Postby SpanishSurfer » Sat May 07, 2016 7:49 pm

Gentleman, use common sense. We all know what exploits are and what's OK and what isn't. 99% of the current player base doesn't have a problem with playing w/out exploits so I'm not buying the whole "I don't speak the language and don't understand" debate, we have players from every continent and several different languages, and never had issues. MAGA understood what he was doing and did it several times, after we talked and he ACKNOWLEDGED I consider that disrespecting myself, the admin, which turns that into 3 offenses.

PERMA BAN remains.

Ramsheva

Postby Ramsheva » Sun May 08, 2016 3:33 am

For the very beginning i would like to see the approvement of the cheating, in other case i see the next situation: MAGA just killed you several times or other admins, what was assumed as cheating and disrespect to the admins in souch case this ban is just a child act in order to show to every one their places! Surfer I would like to speak to you in TS in order to discuss this theme like grown ups, not in such way if it is possible please. We spoke in TS and I hope you will agree to do it again.
P.S. and I know about that Titan gear bug. I am expecting your adequacy as I told before and you should give me a chance to justify him, it would be fair. I am speaking on behalf of MAGA because his english is limited by few words: hello, Hi...

CpnJackHarkness

Postby CpnJackHarkness » Sun May 08, 2016 3:49 am

Damn these guys just won't admit they were exploiting. Pretty sure abusing game mechanics has no relation to language barriers.
in-game/steam name: marc defranco

Return to “Ban Appeals”