Ban for Cheating!

Ramsheva

Re: Ban for Cheating!

Postby Ramsheva » Sun May 08, 2016 4:04 am

CpnJackHarkness wrote:Damn these guys just won't admit they were exploiting. Pretty sure abusing game mechanics has no relation to language barriers.

Dude did I tell that he was not exploiting? I fully agree to the ban, but i think that perma ban is very hard for this situation due to MAGA missunderstanding what Surfer told to us that day, if you are not in touch with this theme, just dont comment it. It looks like you are just instigate and that is all

Lex1

Postby Lex1 » Sun May 08, 2016 3:47 pm

The mission holes much like stars in the sky. Who played in the mission of more than 1000 hours it is a candidate for a ban. Such a player is able to have more than that available the inexperienced player. Shop with one bullet in his backpack after death and respawn will full. It is possible to have time to pick up the rocket after the revival of his corpse. Wheels on the HQ can be restored, throw a grenade at her. Shoot from Badger T-100 (or other) through the walls of the technique. You always pretend that you have not noticed or anything, when you see the logo of the Darter medical truck that shines through the texture of the hangar? Describe everything is not possible. It scares you? I am not afraid. I can fight against this type of player. I can not fight against a player who is not in sight. I can not fight against a player who uses teleport or other "miracles". You are banned from ever, the player who does not hide from you, do not teleport across the map. Punishment should not be forever.
The maximum penalty could be changed to 1 month. This should teach the players - do not use the holes in the mission.

Apollo

Postby Apollo » Sun May 08, 2016 8:52 pm

http://ofps.net/viewtopic.php?p=5436#p5436

I feel your simply redirecting. if you dont understand the moral/sportsmanship issue or the fact that he was warned and given opportunity to play in a better manner and either ignored or did not understand thats on him. Rules are still rules and direction was given from the admins about poor behavior, a wiser man would have played in a more straight and narrow manner and asked other players if actions where ok first before performing them.

If maga really wants to play again he could just buy arma 3 again, if it meant that much to him and play under another name, thats on him.
If admins feel hes too high risk to reoffend, that's on him.

Personally I would have to agree with the admins on this one, if they feel hes not gonna comply or lacks the English language skills to understand rules and regulations and direction given then he needs to play on a different server.

We welcome all nationality on the server but its up to the player to act in a fashion that benefits the server and be able to follow directions and warnings about behavior given in English and up to them to make sure they fully understand the rules. If it feels like a unfair advantage or that it is wrong or disingenuous/immoral dont do it, or ask one of the vets or the forums for info.

MAGA

Postby MAGA » Mon May 09, 2016 1:21 am

You what you write here ? You do not even have proof I have, there is evidence that he forbade me to play on your server https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ZABsnSF-k You say he was he was told 1 time 2 times 3 times I think this is the first time the warning that the et admin writes all nonsense and lies, I can too much about your admin to email admin on the server uses Zeus, to view this video about how he has been doing it for hacking on the attitude of other players https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjFgbYE8RLg

MAGA

Postby MAGA » Mon May 09, 2016 1:26 am

I wouldn't try there much to write I feel that there is no democracy there is a dictator who does what he wants to whom he forbids !

MAGA

Postby MAGA » Mon May 09, 2016 1:35 am

For the first time in Chita is triggered to Lock if I was cheat, it will work and secondly, you can enter my profile to check, then he will understand that I am not a cheater he just said I was a cheater and all that does not happen need the proof ?

Lex1

Postby Lex1 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:58 am

Yesterday, I was shopping in blufor machine on rocket and fired it at the blufor. Built FOB Paros from the blue car repair. By your logic, it does not work, I have no right to use it, it breaks the realism of gameplay. I blame more than the one who left the machine without supervision.
Make a complete list of what is allowed in the game.
If you talk about the limitation, it should be written on the forum.
The mission of Zerti, it's possible last GIR weapons to be bought in the boxes at the flag of the captured city. It is available at the beginning of the game. The mission on your server boxes removed, but left a hole buy backpacks with rockets for titanium. And no need to say that for those purchases do not withdraw money. Money removed for any purchase, this calculator works well. Provide evidence that the calculator may not work correctly, and that it could use the Maga.
Probably the transfer of money to the Magus, coincided with his purchase. It could be considered not true, and it looked like no cost.

Apollo

Postby Apollo » Mon May 09, 2016 4:59 am

It sounds like you guys have your own ideas about gameplay and whats fair and that differs greatly from the server, and that you also do not like how the server is managed.

Maybe you guys should start your own server? you can run it however you like with whatever exploits or backdoor tricks you feel are appropriate.

Also lex1 and maga your english skills are not good its nearly impossible to discern what your even saying 90% of the time.

and if you find a hole in the mission that allows use of equipment your not supposed to be able to use yet, you report it on forums you do not use it.

Lex1

Postby Lex1 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:58 am

Player did not ask how it works. It banned as a cheater. This is not the right way.

Ramsheva

Postby Ramsheva » Mon May 09, 2016 6:28 am

Apollo wrote:
http://ofps.net/viewtopic.php?p=5436#p5436

I feel your simply redirecting. if you dont understand the moral/sportsmanship issue or the fact that he was warned and given opportunity to play in a better manner and either ignored or did not understand thats on him. Rules are still rules and direction was given from the admins about poor behavior, a wiser man would have played in a more straight and narrow manner and asked other players if actions where ok first before performing them.

If maga really wants to play again he could just buy arma 3 again, if it meant that much to him and play under another name, thats on him.
If admins feel hes too high risk to reoffend, that's on him.

Personally I would have to agree with the admins on this one, if they feel hes not gonna comply or lacks the English language skills to understand rules and regulations and direction given then he needs to play on a different server.

We welcome all nationality on the server but its up to the player to act in a fashion that benefits the server and be able to follow directions and warnings about behavior given in English and up to them to make sure they fully understand the rules. If it feels like a unfair advantage or that it is wrong or disingenuous/immoral dont do it, or ask one of the vets or the forums for info.

Apolo did you play with MAGA that day? Do you have any evidence of his cheating or what? No? So you are just a Fat Trole in this theme. Such themes always created for discussion with admins and those who were witnesses of the cheating and ofcourse with some screenshots and videos! What I see here just incitement from a group of children who had a buthurt during playing and that is all. If you have some evidence, so show it! And it is not polite to point to some one english skills if they dont have them! I already told that I am speaking on behalf of my group. And during my conversation on TS with SpanishSurfer I asked him to warn us if some action is cheating or exploit, like Titan shooting on more than 3km stuff. We dont know all the exploits here. I played on your server a week ago and in the very beggining of the match, I took one town by myself and had reward 1 000 000 cash... So I am also cheater? Dude it happens, this game is full of bugs. Evident cheating is using Wall Hack or aimbot, with other stuff you can fight, but still if admin see some exploit using he should make a video or screenshot for this, as it's done in the civilized world!

Return to “Ban Appeals”