Ban Appeal

MattStalinManofSteel

Ban Appeal

Postby MattStalinManofSteel » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:50 pm

Hey OFPS
I do apologize for my behavior and what not on OFPS and discord. Was out of place and not my call some of my decisions I made and I guess do deserve then shit I got. At the time I was more pissed off at like the fact I was just getting banned for trying to wave a flag like "hey somethings wrong" when I was spam joining. I could've handled that differently and all. Its my fault for being like a jackwagon and shouldve just kept my mouth shut waited out for the rest of the 9 hours of the prior offense punishment. I was honestly just more pissed at the fact I had got banned in the first place for someone essentially harassing me and getting punished for it, but I did my part in that situation and I do wanna say I'm sorry for that just how I'm sorry for my vulgar behavior on the discord.
I did wrong a lot of people which I am sorry for, or like vurbally gone after people which was not right of me to do.
Sure the title says ban appeal, I wouldve posted this into the "Butt hurt and Sorry" thread but that isnt a thread on here. Im not like expecting a removal of ban after all that, but again, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for my disruptive behavior.
Semper-Fidelous
Matt

SpanishSurfer
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby SpanishSurfer » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:13 pm

Ty for your sincere post, your ban will lift 14 days from today.

Return to “Ban Appeals”