Unjustly Ban

MattStalinManofSteel

Unjustly Ban

Postby MattStalinManofSteel » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:04 pm

Good morning OFPS crew,
Im not sure the ban imposed on me yesterday was even a justified ban at all. Considering that nothing ever happened in game and only on a chat app 'discord' comes to a serious question in judgment when it comes to punishment. Im not even given how many days I'm actually ban for nor' an exact reason why. But from what I've heard I had people defend me and also threatened the same ban, if not permanent removal.
I just want to play a game without all of this sissy drama. Its arma 3, not my ex girlfriend, if your feelings were hurt, maybe close your eyes? Turn off your screen? Im not sure how to help you if you get offended from someone over the internet, especially from me.
Anyways, like seriously I just want to play OFPS, some of yall Ive played with for years now, dont kill your own server, because Im just watching it steadily decline becausw of poor decision making. Some y'all are like 'family', and really consider this ban to be looked at, maybe fixed?
Matt
Semper-fi

omon
Site Admin

Re: Unjustly Ban

Postby omon » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:23 am

Well..
I got complains about you again so i reinstated Spanish's ban which was 8 days,
Then after that you offended Spanish "Fuck spanish", and reported us to CUP.
You are banned forever ! :D

MattStalinManofSteel

Postby MattStalinManofSteel » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:11 pm

Alright child ^_^

MattStalinManofSteel

Postby MattStalinManofSteel » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:16 pm

To the legal sense you are monitizing essentially monitizing off of bohemias and CUP's work by this odd pyramid scheme. Did I report you? No, but like, again, pretty fucked up.
Whats especially fucked up is how Ive supported the server for years and donated my hard earned cash to yall, despite even hating the fact you ran it. Its good to know when your feelings are hurt that at least youll.make big drama over it and ban them from the game. Good concept, thatll surely get you more players right?
All I want to do is play like OFPS, legit, could care less about your feelings or if youre dead or not. Like seriously, who the fuck cares about how people feel over a video game.
But whats especially funny is the fact you were just gonna suppress anyone that opposed your ideals, like seriously thats pretty fucked up if someone stands up and says thats wrong and youre just 'perma ban!' because your feelings are hurt.

omon
Site Admin

Postby omon » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:45 pm

You never donated a dime so dont bullshit
You can report us anywhere you want no one cares

MattStalinManofSteel

Postby MattStalinManofSteel » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:52 pm

I actually have proof of transaction plus, if you didnt care then why are you fretting about it?
But whatever I guess, two years of like one hundred percent loyalty to the server means nothing when the owner doesnt give a flying shit to him. I mean in all thats holy, thats pretty fucked up, removing like legit a veteran player on there because 'your feelings were hurt.'
Like legit, yea I was fuckin pissed at you guys because essentially I felt betrayed by this shit, for like drama and stupid shit. Like its a fuckin game but like its also like family bro, like ive played this shit though all sorts of stuff and got to know a lot of awesome people, and like takin thar away because how you feel is pretty selfish. Like legit its pretty fucked up how you gave a minimal shit despite my dedication to yall, like to the friends I played with, that like brotherhood. Yea I can take it back and bring that sketch financial shit fully to Bohemia and shit, but nah bruh. I aint ruining other peoples fun and shit, screwin other people over like you screwed me over. That aint fair. Good fuckin luck with you, just think about who you screw over next, see how fair it is.
Semper-fi

omon
Site Admin

Postby omon » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:18 am

MattStalinManofSteel wrote:I actually have proof of transaction plus, if you didnt care then why are you fretting about it?
But whatever I guess, two years of like one hundred percent loyalty to the server means nothing when the owner doesnt give a flying shit to him. I mean in all thats holy, thats pretty fucked up, removing like legit a veteran player on there because 'your feelings were hurt.'
Like legit, yea I was fuckin pissed at you guys because essentially I felt betrayed by this shit, for like drama and stupid shit. Like its a fuckin game but like its also like family bro, like ive played this shit though all sorts of stuff and got to know a lot of awesome people, and like takin thar away because how you feel is pretty selfish. Like legit its pretty fucked up how you gave a minimal shit despite my dedication to yall, like to the friends I played with, that like brotherhood. Yea I can take it back and bring that sketch financial shit fully to Bohemia and shit, but nah bruh. I aint ruining other peoples fun and shit, screwin other people over like you screwed me over. That aint fair. Good fuckin luck with you, just think about who you screw over next, see how fair it is.
Semper-fi

show proof, i see one donation as soon as you got banned, you tough this would be your ticket to continue to being a douchebag
we have 2 guys that are on cup developer team, and they saw the report so dont bullshit again
kids like you need to go back to live servers, i hope military will beat all the dumbshit out of you

MattStalinManofSteel

Postby MattStalinManofSteel » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:59 pm

I didnt think anything would be my fucking ticket to continue being a 'douch bag', so like, lol wtf youre talking about. I just wanted to play a game, not sit here argue with you. A rather rational solution to deal with your feelings being hurt wouldve been a ban from discord, not from ofps.

SpanishSurfer
Site Admin

Postby SpanishSurfer » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:10 am

Matt, you're constantly being reported by other players and use lies, slander, and bullying to get your way; it's about time you're perma banned. If it's true that you're going to boot camp, Ive been to 2 different ones, change your attitude or they're going to tear you a new one. Too bad you trolled 1 too many times and got yourself perma banned, you were a decent player.

Return to “Ban Appeals”