Banned for what?

MattStalinIronFist

Banned for what?

Postby MattStalinIronFist » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Good afternoon OFPS, or good evening.
Today on the OFPS game, apparently one of the users was actually BANNED for helping out the entire team. The situation was, a lone CH-47 Chinook was at base and was not in service, we needed to get a repair truck to the front fast, so Alabamics took the CH-47 while I got into the repair truck. Well out of no where, BlubFish decided to ban/kick alaBAMICS out of the fucking blue, saying he was gonna use it all of a sudden or something. Then I go into defending alabamics, trying to point out that its completely wrong what he was doing. Then I get banned, for defending him, because of 'disrespecting admins.' I'm sorry to cause all this crap, but to be fair, BlubFFISH clearly overstepped in his power, and even started being rather mean even before all this started. Just wanting to play a game without OFPS drama, thanks.

BlackFish

Re: Banned for what?

Postby BlackFish » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:11 pm

I actually have to agree with matt. The ban was unjustly.

alaBAMCIS

Postby alaBAMCIS » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:14 pm

This is all accurate for the most part, and will back up Matt on this one.

Myself including Matt and a couple others came up with a plan to utilize the unused CH47 to get supplies to the front. Once we got the truck loaded blub chimes in with, "BAMCIS DON'T STEAL THAT CHOPPER." Next thing I know I'm kicked, and after rejoining found out Matt's banned for a day.

It was really silly and uncalled for. Apparently blub didnt know the plan because he has VON disabled? Not our fault.

Even after seeing in this board that Matt has a history of bans, this was definitely uncalled for, and was a blatant abuse of admin privileges.

BlackFish

Postby BlackFish » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:16 pm

It is uncalled for, all for a 6k chopper that was used ONCE in the beginning of the game and had been sitting there all game doing nothing. So instead of just unbanning him and saying sorry that I over stepped my bounds and ending this shit show. He would rather have this go on.

Matt simply was just calling blub out on what he did...He didn't swear or say anything derogatory torwards blub. A lot of people including myself called him out too, So why ban only Matt and no one else even including me?
Last edited by BlackFish on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MattStalinIronFist

Postby MattStalinIronFist » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Exactly, Id be less of an asshole rn if he'd just apologized and fixed the situation rather letting it go on, I mean for instance, look at the discord post he made. "i know many people hate me because im good, so i wont participate in this "discussion". feel free to appeal to the other admins" Today at 11:10 AM General OFPS DISCORD. That completely shows he does not care for the sake of the players, and does things for his own will.
Last edited by MattStalinIronFist on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renamon

Postby Renamon » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:24 pm

The fact that someone was banned over a 6k chopper is pathetic upon itself. As well since supposedly the admin did not have his VON ( Voice Over Net ) turned on and would have objected to the use of his chopper had he known the team was planning on using it. The chopper in the end exploded because of alabamcis getting kicked and matt being banned for backing up a player who was wrongfully kicked. This ban is unjust.

SpanishSurfer
Site Admin

Postby SpanishSurfer » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:44 pm

After a deeper investigation, I've discovered the following....

1. Blub warned all of you to not take HIS helicopter, it was taken anyway.

2. Blub has VON turned off.

3. Blub did not warn Matt before the kick, however Matt pestered BLUB more than he should have, show all admins respect.

ACTIONS

1. 24HR ban on Matt remains, do not troll our admins or other players. I watched the video, keep that shit under control Matt.
2. BLUB will start listening to VON, he needs to listen to ensure it's not spammed
3. BLUB will warn you before he kicks or bans.

That covers it.

Return to “Ban Appeals”