ARMA 3 Server Suggestions

Discussion Related to the ARMA 3 Server and ARMA 3 in General.
Lex1

Re: ARMA 3 Server Suggestions

Postby Lex1 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:18 pm

SpanishSurfer wrote:
PR9INICHEK wrote:Please decrease cost of Titan Launchers and ammo, after 1.60 it doesn't lock to Laser from UAV

It's good to hear BIS fixed that glitch, theres no room for it in this game. The Titan price is still perfect. It is only limited by visual range, missiles are compact and many can fit into a backpack, and it's very deadly. There are other guided options that dont cost as much, try using those.

This is a great imbalance. Stationary unit titanium, price as an inexpensive tank. Full equipment arrow + 4 rocket titanium - the price of 25k. It looks funny, the price of the two T-100.
The use of titanium is not cost-effective. You will not be able to compensate for losses. Or increase the reward for the destruction of vehicles.
Pumped trophy creates greater imbalance.
The effectiveness of other AT causes more surprisingly (in some situations, like a mosquito bite) than lesions))).

Apollo

Postby Apollo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Although I think its price should be dropped by about 25%, we are working on new mission so changes to the current main are not something I care to deal with. All changes are happening for the new mission.

rockstarg

Postby rockstarg » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:17 am

Please remove stratis from the map rotation.
I AM FRANKYES

yurisuika

Postby yurisuika » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:09 pm

So thinking about Squad/PR, what if instead of objects being placed instantly after a brief delay to get them in the correct spot (not sure if that is intentional or not), how about it is placed in the correct spot but it has a build meter like with repairing/unlocking vehicles? That way the durability of the object could increase from zero to its full value, would reduce spamming of objects as the placer needs to stay static, and overall is more realistic? Additionally it could make use of the toolkit to repair objects in the same way that they are built.

VolrathTheManEater

Postby VolrathTheManEater » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:43 am

ive been playing on this server for months now and i have to say it is by far my favorite server!

that being said, the only issues i now have with the new mission that has been made is the forced first person. Im not saying fp is a bad thing i just like to be able to switch to 3rd when im running in the open so i can have a better fov then switch back into first person while clearing cities and buildings.

also, i think there is something wrong with the lockpick function in the new mission, im still learning it so maybe im just wrong.

Keep it up guys, you truly have something unique with this server!

Brent

Postby Brent » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:47 am

VolrathTheManEater wrote:ive been playing on this server for months now and i have to say it is by far my favorite server!

that being said, the only issues i now have with the new mission that has been made is the forced first person. Im not saying fp is a bad thing i just like to be able to switch to 3rd when im running in the open so i can have a better fov then switch back into first person while clearing cities and buildings.

also, i think there is something wrong with the lockpick function in the new mission, im still learning it so maybe im just wrong.

As far as I know, lock pick is indeed broken at the moment, you are not wrong.

The toolkit in general is a questionable item at the moment.

Apollo

Postby Apollo » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:25 am

Brent wrote:
VolrathTheManEater wrote:ive been playing on this server for months now and i have to say it is by far my favorite server!

lock pick is fixed, toolkit "might" be fixed.

VolrathTheManEater

Postby VolrathTheManEater » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Apollo wrote:
Brent wrote:

are you sure its fixed? i tried to pick a tank used by the indi fac and it wouldnt let me. or is that just a new feature that we cant steal their sh** anymore??

Apollo

Postby Apollo » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:52 pm

VolrathTheManEater wrote:
Apollo wrote:
Brent wrote:

are you sure its fixed? i tried to pick a tank used by the indi fac and it wouldnt let me. or is that just a new feature that we cant steal their sh** anymore??

lock pick has a chance to succeed, try multiple times.

VolrathTheManEater

Postby VolrathTheManEater » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Apollo wrote:
VolrathTheManEater wrote:
Apollo wrote:

lock pick has a chance to succeed, try multiple times.

okay, thanks Apollo! :)

Return to “ARMA 3”